Continued guidance and accountability.
Set up for success.
Our Case Management program is for individuals who have already completed Inpatient Treatment or Sober Living or for those requiring a less intensive recovery structure. As is often necessary during the first year of sobriety, continued accountability and guidance during this transitional period is crucial for long-term success. As each step forward in the treatment process leaves individuals without the support of the prior, our program is designed to help build a solid foundation by which individuals can achieve both short and long-term goals in a timeframe that is best suited for them. Successful completion of Case Management is the last structured aftercare program that is needed for most individuals and enrollment generally runs ninety to one-hundred and eighty (90-180) days.
For the client. AND the family.
We often see clients rely solely on family support to the point it is exhaustive and only works for a short period of time. The family needs their own space to recover. We work to instill the necessary structure for the client and keep the family engaged in a meaningful way, often working as a “buffer” and “translator.” The introduction of balance and healthy boundaries into the family’s system allows both to grow in a positive and productive manner. It is hard for any healing to occur when the family and client spend their time in turmoil and conflict. Case Management helps facilitate the rebuilding of the family system and reduces the strain and responsibility often felt.
We provide the ongoing support clients need to form a more solid foundation in recovery and create an individualized plan for them and their family based on current situation and history.
We update the family on a weekly basis to discuss progress and address any new concerns. We value the family’s input and encourage their participation in the Case Management program.
Meetings & Tests
Each client is has two (2) face-to-face meetings with their Case Manager in their home every week (if applicable). Additionally, randomized Property Risk Assessments (searches) and Drug Tests are included at no additional cost.
The Case Manager will work with each client to set goals and monitor progress. This support allows clients to build confidence and achieve both short-and-long-term goals in a time-frame that works for each individual.
We're here. One step at a time.
We help keep clients on the right path for a lifetime of recovery. Case Managers work as an advocate, supporter, and liaison. We take the lead in the rebuilding process and help alleviate the stress that comes with navigating early sobriety alone. Because we work so closely with our clients, we’re able to pick up on subtle behavioral changes that might point to an upcoming lapse back to drugs or alcohol. A few of the program highlights include:
• Highly trained staff immersed in the Lighthouse Philosophy
• A Case Manager chosen specifically for each individual based on a custom set of criteria
• Two (2) weekly one-on-one meetings with a designated Case Manager
• Weekly family consultation with Case Manager who works to provide insight and support
• 24/7 Emergency Availability should any crisis occur
• A focus on life-skills training (see below for more information)
• Full access to all group programming at our Sober Living Homes
• We function as a communication hub, centralizing the flow of information from Primary Care Center, Doctors, Lawyers, Recovery (AA) Sponsors, School Administrators (if applicable)
• Referrals, co-enrollment, and communication with (if applicable) Clinical Therapy Programs such as Partial-Hospitalization (PHP), Intensive Outpatient (IOP), and Supportive Outpatient (SOP)
• Randomized Property searches at no additional cost
• Randomized Drug and Breathalyzer testing at no additional cost
Staying sober is just the beginning.
We often find that addiction creates gaps, due to a lack of learning the necessary life-skills, in an individual’s ability to lead fulfilling and prosperous lives. In other words, getting sober is just the beginning. We work to fill in these gaps with a custom curriculum developed for each client, dependent on current and historical context. A few skills covered in most client’s curriculum includes:
• Short and long-term goal setting and tracking
• Creating budgets, reducing expenses, debt education, and credit repair
• Resume building, interview tactics, mock interviews, and help with job placement
• Calendar organization and best practices for time management
• Communication skills, professional correspondence, and negotiation techniques
• Nutrition, diet, and fitness
• Household duties i.e. cooking, laundry, cleaning, and general organization