1: Company Overview
- Lighthouse is a leading provider of Addiction Aftercare Programs in Dallas, TX.
Why Work at Lighthouse?
- Independence and Flexibility: We look to hire seasoned professionals that have the ability to operate with a great degree of autonomy in an entrepreneurial environment. We believe that the “best idea wins.” Everyone has a say at Lighthouse, and you’ll be able to see immediate impact with your contribution.
- Leadership Opportunity: We’re looking for natural leaders able to navigate an increasingly complex environment. Those who can inspire, lead, and manage teams of people.
- Team Mentality: At Lighthouse, we’re a close-knit family with relationships built on communication, integrity, and professionalism. No task is too small for any one of us.
- What’s Ahead: Be a part of the future of the Mental Health industry. We’re looking for candidates who want to roll up their sleeves and offer best-in-class services.
- Compensation: As a market leader, Lighthouse is looking for best-in-class candidates and will compensate accordingly.
2: Position Overview
Lighthouse is looking to hire full-time, live-in Sober Living House Managers. As a House Manager, you will be living in one of our spacious, well-appointed residences in a dedicated, single-occupancy room. You will be monitoring client safety and whereabouts at the residences. You are responsible for maintaining logs of daily activities, providing transportation and communicating with directorial staff.
- Maintain morning and nightly reports
- Provide intake guidance for new residents
- Participation in weekly staffing meetings and provide resident feedback
- Utilize our EMR (Alleva) to document clients’ progress in a manner that is efficient and fully digitized
- Maintain an assigned caseload
- Provide case management, discharge planning, or after-care planning
- Participate in internal and external training required for upkeep of licensure
- Participate as representative of the treatment team that discusses difficult members (as needed and always prior to discharging)
- Responsible for home cleanliness and grocery shopping
- Responsible for client transportation (I/A)
- 21 years of age
- Valid driver’s license with liability insurance and good driving record
- Strong organizational skills
- Good communication skills
- Ability to manage a budget
- Ability to work in a high-stress environment as a team member
- Minimum of 12-months of sobriety (minimum of 24-36 months is preferable)
- Thorough understanding of the 12-step recovery process
- We are centrally located near Preston Hollow, in Dallas, TX
- Beautiful, well-appointed homes in a quiet, family-friendly neighborhood