1: Company Overview
- Lighthouse is a leading provider of Addiction Aftercare Programs in Dallas, TX.
- Programs currently include Sober Living and Recovery Coaching services with a current focus to leveraging existing operational, marketing, and reputational strengths to diversify into offering clinical services.
- Very exciting time for Lighthouse as an organization. We’ve grown from scratch to over 30 beds within 2 years and are now looking to further expand our service offering.
- Entrepreneurial start-up that is well capitalized, established, and with a strong core-team of professionals.
Why Work at Lighthouse?
- Independence and Flexibility: We look to hire seasoned professionals that have the ability to operate with a great degree of autonomy in an entrepreneurial environment. We believe that the “best idea wins.” Everyone has a say at Lighthouse, and you’ll be able to see immediate impact with your contribution.
- Leadership Opportunity: We’re looking for natural leaders able to navigate an increasingly complex environment. Those who can inspire, lead, and manage teams of people.
- Team Mentality: At Lighthouse, we’re a close-knit family with relationships built on communication, integrity, and professionalism. No task is too small for any one of us.
- What’s Ahead: Be a part of the future of the Mental Health industry. We’re looking for candidates who want to roll up their sleeves and offer best-in-class services.
- Compensation: As a market leader, Lighthouse is looking for best-in-class candidates and will compensate accordingly.
2: Position Overview
Lighthouse is looking to hire part-time, PRN-Licensed Therapists to run group, individual, and family sessions. Candidates may prefer to provide only group, only family sessions, only individual sessions or a combination of the three depending on your expertise and preference. We are willing to tailor your caseload based on your capacity. You will be responsible for diagnosing and treating Substance Use Disorder, Mental and Emotional Health, and applying Psychotherapeutic theories and techniques in the delivery of services to individuals and families.
- Conduct individual, group, or family therapy sessions that build sustainable recovery and foster community
- Provide psychotherapy services to patients
- Provide initial treatment planning
- Utilize our EMR (Alleva) to document clients’ progress in a manner that is efficient and fully digitized
- Maintain an assigned caseload
- Provide case management, discharge planning, or after-care planning
- Participate in internal and external training required for upkeep of licensure
- Participate as representative of the treatment team that discusses difficult members (as needed and always prior to discharging)
- Master’s degree in Psychology, Social Work and Counseling or other recognized therapeutic field from an accredited college or university.
- Required licensure or certification: LMSW, LCSW, LPC, LPC-I, LCDC, LMFT
- Minimum two years of experience leading group, individual, or family therapy in a SUD setting
- High comfort level with technology, including EMR, email, and software and mobile apps (e.g., Google Apps), experience with Alleva a plus
- Authentic, caring and inspiring—and able to maintain appropriate boundaries and accountability
- Extremely organized with ample experience in proper clinical documentation for insurance reimbursement
- A passion for helping others and working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work evenings, as needed
- We are centrally located near the Galleria, in Dallas, TX
- Beautiful, well-appointed, private, and standalone office building