24/7 Hyper-Customized, Comprehensive Support in Dallas
24/7 Support and Supervision
Sober Companionship in Dallas is a more intensive version of Recovery Coaching, whereby a companion resides at the client's place of residence for a period of weeks or months, up to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Companionship is necessary for individuals who need a very high level of structure, constant supervision, and have had historical difficulty transitioning without support. Sober Companions are matched to the care of one client, and work with said client to develop and complete a comprehensive recovery program.
Sober companionship is for clients needing direct guidance, care, and supervision, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. All of our sober companions in Dallas are licensed professionals, specifically matched the needs of each client.
The sober companionship program is designed to be hyper-flexible and customizable to each individual. For clients that travel frequently and have busy schedules, we find it's often critical for them to have constant access to a high-level of support.
In addition to working directly with the client, our Sober Companions act a liaison and resource for the client’s network i.e. family, employer, etc. helping to set boundaries, provide insight, and address any immediate concerns.
Sober companions work side-by-side with clients to address a comprehensive set of issues beyond substance abuse such as: family systems, work/life balance, health and wellness, and building safe and constructive networks.
By your side every step of the way (literally).
Sober Companions in Dallas work hand-in-hand with clients on a daily basis to build a sustainable foundation for sobriety. Our comprehensive programming includes both substance abuse specific components alongside life-skills training, leaving each client ready to tackle life upon graduation. Each program is completely customizable to each client, but a few highlights include:
• Licensed and trained professionals with extensive companionship experience
• Sober companions matched to each individual based on a custom set of criteria
• 24/7, live-in companions providing constant direct care and supervision
• 24/7, always on-call should family need to address any immediate concerns
• Bi-weekly family consultations either in-person or remote covering current progress and goals
• A focus on life-skills training
• We function as a communication hub, centralizing the flow of information from Primary Care Center, Doctors, Lawyers, Recovery (AA) Sponsors, School Administrators (if applicable)
• Referrals, co-enrollment, and communication with (if applicable) Clinical Therapy Programs such as Partial-Hospitalization (PHP), Intensive Outpatient (IOP), and Supportive Outpatient (SOP)
• Randomized drug and breathalyzer testing at no additional cost
One-on-one care. Just for you.
For athletes, celebrities, businessmen and women, or individuals requiring a high-degree of privacy, companionship is a commonly-used treatment method. Dallas sober companions work to blend into the client's schedule and lifestyle to provide discreet support, 24 hours a day. Sober companions are hyper-flexible to the needs of the clients.
• Provide consistent support alongside busy work and travel schedules
• Work to build confidence in sobriety
• Provide constant support and build positive stress-management and relapse-prevention tools
• Significantly reduces chance of relapse and companions are quickly able to deescalate unforeseen crises
Frequently Asked Questions
A Sober Companion is a trained professional that is able to provide constant supervision and support for individuals that require round the clock assistance. A Sober Companion can assist clients one on one up to 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. This type of service offers the greatest privacy and discretion to high-profile clientele.
The length of time that is required for a Sober Companion is directly determined by the client’s needs. This service can last a few weeks on the low end and can go all the way up to many months in duration.
A Sober Companion can help address a myriad of problem areas: sobriety, family systems, health and wellness, work/life balance, life skills, goal setting, and the construction of safe and supportive networks.